Katie Lin Comes Home!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

PASSWORD

We have decided to password protect our weblog.

I have already moved all the posts to another site. I am going to leave this up for about a week to allow anyone that wants the password to email me and obtain the password. Soon this site will be taken down.
*edited to add* Please use the email link to the right to email for the password. When you leave a comment on the site, it does not let me know your email address.

Thank you for following us our journey....

2 Comments:

At February 08, 2006 12:31 PM, Blogger Stephe said...

Hi, it's me Stephe from www.GiorgiaDanette.blogspot.com

I just noticed that you are going PASSWORD. I would love to see your new site.

I am just curious why some are going this new route, nothing bad happened? Or are you just looking for more privacy now that your daughter is home?

My email is shiggins@securityinstrument.com

Have lots of fun with the family and new site!!

Stephe

 
At November 09, 2006 10:29 AM, Blogger Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Hi, I just cam across your blog and love following Georgia adopters. We live in Marietta and I would love to follow yours, your daughters a cutie!

dlayden@gmail.com


Please visit our blog too!
Debbie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter html code